Monday, November 12, 2012

First Vacation

These posts are a little out of order.  In mid-October we went to visit my sister Amy in Richmond, Virginia.  I went first to a meeting in DC.  Mike and Alex followed a few days later and met me in Richmond.  I think it's fair to be impressed with Mike.  I am.  He negotiated the airport, security and two flights with a 10 month old on his first flight all by himself.  Its exhausting - even when there are two of you. 

We had a great time with Amy.  We went to a dinner, out for frozen yogurt, to the zoo and a big park called Maymont.  Alex had a great time and got spoiled by Auntie Amy.  We're excited to see her again at Thanksgiving.

We went to a frozen yogurt place the first night.  Amy is good at sharing

Cold, but yummy







Alex is wearing his new MN Wild outfit from Auntie Amy.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment